TERMS OF SERVICE
This is the user agreement for PLRBehemoth.com. By using this site, you agree to conform to and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions applicable to your use of our products and services. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you are in disagreement to the stated terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use this website. We reserve the right to modify any part of the website as we deem fit at any time. Thank you.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of PLRBehemoth.com (the “Site’”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the owners of PLRBehemoth.com upon posting of the modified agreement. Your use of this site means that you have accepted and are in full agreement of the terms and conditions specified.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate membership to any person for any reason if we believe that a person is undermining PLRBehemoth.com in any way. We must protect the integrity of this website and its members.
3. Minimum Age. Our services are available only to those individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to those under the age of 18. If you are below the age of 18, you may only use this website with permission from a parent or legal guardian who will oversee your use of this site. Please do not provide us with your personal information at any time.
4. Copyrighted Materials. This website and all content contained within it are protected by copyright laws. Users may not reproduce these materials without prior written permission of PLRBehemoth.com.
5. Licensing Restrictions. Users agree to adhere to all licensing rules and restrictions which have been laid out by the owners of respective works contained within the PLRBehemoth.com website.
6. At no time shall PLRBehemoth.com be liable for any punitive, special, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising under contract, warranty, or tort (including negligence or strict liability) or any other theory of liability. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
PLRBehemoth.com’s liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the fee paid for the service. We cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to provide access to our website. Such factors include, but are not limited to, server downtime, password/verification problems, or network outages beyond our servers. PLRBehemoth.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials, resources or services offered will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses or other harmful elements.
In no event will PLRBehemoth.com be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the products or resources contained within the PLRBehemoth.com website. All products and resources are provided “as is” and without warranties.
7. Obscene/Offensive Content. We are not responsible for obscene or offensive content which you may receive from others either publically or privately through the site or through the blog. We moderate all blog posts and make an effort to secure a good and pleasant environment for our members. If you do receive or view any content which is obscene or offensive in any way, please contact the PLRBehemoth.com Contact & Support area which you will find at the top right-hand side of this website so that we can deal with the matter. We reserve the right to monitor and remove any obscene or offensive content posted on our site and blog.
8. Passwords/User ID’s. Users agree that they will NOT share or distribute their log-in information ( Usernames and Passwords) by email, word of mouth, Internet or any other method. PLRBehemoth.com can, at their sole discretion, terminate membership without notice or refund, any user who shares or distributes login information.
10. Communication. By joining PLRBehemoth.com, you give us permission to contact you periodically via email with regards to your membership, alerts, notices or new product arrivals and competitions. If you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Affiliates must follow all other terms and conditions as outlined in the user agreement. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program. Affiliates can not signup through their own affiliate link (this is traceable). If you do this you will lose all prior funds and your account will be closed without refunds. Affiliate Commissions are paid out via Paypal on the last working day of each month. If payments are declined by your Paypal or no Paypal address has been added onto your profile, you have 30 days from your last failed payment date to claim the funds into another Paypal account.
Self referral through your own affiliate link is not permitted, and any associated refunds will be removed and your account may be closed without warning.
12. No Spam Policy. PLEASE DO NOT use our services to send any sort of spam communications! SPAM shall include, but is not limited to, the sending of any electronic mail message with the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website operated for a commercial purpose). The term `commercial electronic mail message’ does not include a transactional or relationship message. In addition, DO NOT use the PLRBehemoth.com name or brand in any type of correspondence to third party mailing or ‘opt in’ lists, harvested email lists, safe-lists, newsgroups, forums, “fax-blasts”, or any other form of communication that has been labelled as illegal by the CAN SPAM law.
Any PLRBehemoth.com member, affiliate or user that uses SPAM in any relation with the PLRBehemoth.com website shall have their memberships terminated immediately, will forfeit any affiliate commissions, will be reported to the FTC for the abuse, and will be held both legally and financially responsible for their actions.
13. Refunds are permitted within 48 hours of purchase. As the products are intangible and instant access to the website is given, we believe that 48 hours is adequate time for refund requests. To request a refund, please use the Contact & Support area located at the top right of the website. You are not permitted to receive a refund if you are an existing customer and this is your second payment or onwards. It must be your first payment. Refunds are not permitted on promotional offers. Our refund guarantee is only applicable to monthly and quarterly membership plans. Our refund guarantee does not include yearly or lifetime membership plans.
DO NOT include ANY reference to PLRBehemoth.com in any such correspondence…PERIOD! Anyone reported to PLRBehemoth.com for sending SPAM will be immediately reported to the FTC for violation of the CAN SPAM act of 2003. PLRBehemoth.com reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to check for changes in these terms.